Please apply by either visiting the USD 206 Office, 110 S. Main, Whitewater, KS, calling Brenda Kitterman at 316-799-2115, ext. 300, or by downloading the appropriate form at the bottom of this page and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION:
Applicants for admissions and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Remington Unified School District #206 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disbility in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning Remington Unified School District #206 compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX or Section 504 is directed to contact Superintendent, 110 S. Main, Whitewater, Kansas 67154 (316)-799-2115. The Superintendent has been designated by Remington Unified School District #206 to coordinate the institution's efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX section 504 and the ADA. Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504 Complaints may also be filed with the Regional Office for Civil Rights:
U.S. Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights
1022 North Executive Boulevard
Kansas city, MO 64153
Remington High School Computer Science/Broadcasting Instructor
- Must be certified to teach Computer Technology.
- Must have or be eligible for a Kansas Teaching License.
- This position is responsible for grades 9-12 computer science courses along with broadcasting and web design classes.
- Contact Remington High School Principal, Tim Bumgarner at 316-799-2123 if you have questions about the position.
- Complete and submit Certified application to Brenda Kitterman at email@example.com or 110 S. Main St., Whitewater, KS.
Remington High School / Remington Middle School Foreign Language Teacher
- Remington High School and Remington Middle School has a Foreign Language Instructor vacancy for the 2020/21 school year.
- Applicants must possess a 7-12 teaching license or the ability to obtain a license and be certified to teach a Foreign Language.
- Applicants may also be interested in serving as the district ESL Coordinator.
- Additional Coaching/sponsoring duties are also available.
- Contact Remington High School Principal, Tim Bumgarner at 316-799-2123 if you have any questions about the position.
- Complete and submit Certified application to Brenda Kitterman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 110 S Main St., Whitewater, Ks.
Activity / Substitute Bus Drivers
- Health benefits provided for Route Drivers
- District will train for CDL
- Complete and submit Classified Application
- For questions call Steve Kitterman or Cort Mosiman at 316-799-2761