Please apply by either visiting the USD 206 Office, 110 S. Main, Whitewater, KS, calling Brenda Kitterman at 316-799-2115, ext. 300, or by downloading the appropriate form at the bottom of this page and emailing to email@example.com.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION:
Applicants for admissions and employment, students, parents of elementary and secondary school students, employees, sources of referral applicants for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Remington Unified School District #206 are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disbility in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning Remington Unified School District #206 compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX or Section 504 is directed to contact Superintendent, 110 S. Main, Whitewater, Kansas 67154 (316)-799-2115. The Superintendent has been designated by Remington Unified School District #206 to coordinate the institution's efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX section 504 and the ADA. Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504 Complaints may also be filed with the Regional Office for Civil Rights:
U.S. Department of Education
Office for Civil Rights
1022 North Executive Boulevard
Kansas city, MO 64153
Remington High School Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Remington High School has an opening for Assistant Volleyball Coach for the 2020-21 school year. If interested, please send a letter of interest/resume to Tim Bumgarner @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Route/Activity / Substitute Bus Drivers
- Health benefits provided for Route Driver
- District will train for CDL training
- Complete and submit Classified Application
- For questions call Steve Kitterman or Cort Mosiman at 316-799-2761
Remington Elementary Special Education Paraprofessional
- We are looking for a person who enjoys working with all students within the school setting.
- This person should be willing to work within a team setting, be flexible, and solutions oriented. We are willing to work with irregular schedules.
- Please contact Christy Beaman with Butler County Special Education at 316-775-6904. Tell her you are wanting to apply for the Remington Elementary position.